Wedding band returned

Epydemic

Saturday I met a woman at the beach, who said she saw me there last wednesday and was wondering if I had found a wedding band which her father had lost 2 weeks ago. I informed her that it was not me detecting
as I mostly hunt on Sunday and rarely at this beach but would help her find it.

So she return's with her father and he takes me were he lost it. By that time the tide was coming up and getting deep and i did not find it.

So sunday morning I give it a try and 45 minutes later," BINGO" it's in my scoop. Now it's a nice sized band that's loose on my middle finger and for a minute there the P.R.(Pirate Rican) :pirate2: in me want's to take over.:lol::lol:

But I promised her if i found it I would call her and did. I think I gave her a wake up call and she could not believe I had found the ring. 30mins later she's at the beach. I show her the ring and she said," yes it was the ring" but I new that becuase I asked for a discription the day before.

And she hands me $100 Bill which I most graciously accept:money::sweet:.Now she in tears and thanked me again and said it was ok to take a pic. I have to say it felt very good to see her so happy but
would have liked to seen the father's reaction.

HH, Epi

Attachments

• 1st ring returned 2.JPG
    1st ring returned 2.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 525
  • 1st ring returned.JPG
    1st ring returned.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 521
  • Natalie.JPG
    Natalie.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 518
A few dollars scrap turns into a million dollar memory for them and a feel good moment for you. and 100$ is nothing to cry about ! by the way did you ask if they own any property lol ?

I say awesome,,,,they got their ring back and you got somewhere near melt value depending how you turn you goodies in,,,WTG,,,they will never forget you

Congrats

And a really nice thing to do for someone. Nothing like seeing someone's face when they thought they would never see something so sentimental again!

Back
Top Bottom