Can someone offer some help please?

lost ring

Hi,,,, I was reading the posts about your plight,,,My wife had a problem like that and we searched the house completly and never found it,,untill one day I was working on the washing machine and found it under the agatator,, aparently the ring came off when she was taking her hand out of her pocket so it stayed in her jeans untill they were washed, then it fell out. Now whenever I see and old washer I try to pull the agatator off. I havent found another ring yet but have found lotsa change..Good luck I hope you find it..

Just a thought.......
Did you have gloves on.......I knew someone who lost a ring and found it then he when to put his work gloves on. It had come off inside the glove when he took his hand out.

Take a ring and give it to your youngster and ask them to put it with the other ring they have and stand back or walk away. Watch where it goes?

I take something that will catch your little one's attention, like a cheap costume ring and place it where they can get it and watch very closely and they may lead you to their hiding spot. Just a thought...

Well, my van has been in the repair shop for the last two days. I've taken my grandmother's car to vacation bible school twice, but besides that I've been home.

I did a lot of cleaning yesterday and am thinking i took it off for that. I also take it off periodically (usually at night though) b/c my fingers swell in the summer and it gets a little tight. I would say I'm 98 percent sure that it's somewhere in the house.

This ring has never slipped off my finger.

Look in the washer dryer or clothes basket,just a thought.;)

Back
Top Bottom