Part II - How far would you go: Followup to $$$$ Would you return it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rants and rudeness, cause tension for everyone involved. Please attempt to remedy your problem with members/sponsors via PMs. --Friendly Metal Detecting Forum rule

Guys...do the other 30,000 members really need to hear about your manhunt? :?:

Hey bud I bet had you started getting text from random numbers after someone posted fake craigslist ads of your find in your area, giving out your info you might see it differently. You can bypass this thread if you want.

Now I just got a cute text from 615-415-**71 out of Davidson TN. All they said was "ringmaster" real cute guys....

LOL NO man, that's from my friend, I sent that picture of the ring I found today to you and a few other people,

He was calling ME the ringmaster since I found 3 rings in 5 hunts so far! Clark is my friend!!!:laughing:

GOh jesus man...lmbo next times say hey guys. I just got a text that said ring master. We getting out tomorrow?

LOL sorry for the confusion, I wont send multi texts next time....

I hunted 5 hrs today, not sure if my knees can take a hunt tomorrow or not.

After I left that park, I went to a place where an old school used to be and started finding clad all over. I am going to do research and find where the building actually stood (still school property) and when I figure it out, we can go hit it, should be some silver there for sure...

Well, the clad I was finding was a good indicator... I was in the right spot, (at bottom of middle building)

So, not there's no guessing where the building was, this is an aerial from 1968....

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-05-03 at 10.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-05-03 at 10.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 122
LOL sorry for the confusion, I wont send multi texts next time....

I hunted 5 hrs today, not sure if my knees can take a hunt tomorrow or not.

After I left that park, I went to a place where an old school used to be and started finding clad all over. I am going to do research and find where the building actually stood (still school property) and when I figure it out, we can go hit it, should be some silver there for sure...

Well, the clad I was finding was a good indicator... I was in the right spot, (at bottom of middle building)

So, not there's no guessing where the building was, this is an aerial from 1968....

Lots of area to search!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom