Found a Ring! Help me find the owner?

Rekkushi

I believe it's a class ring, I found it up in front of my garage in Palm Bay, FL today and after asking everyone in my family I've hit a wall. I cleaned it up but it doesn't say a school name, it's from 1979 and says "Number 27" and "School" but I can't find anything on it when I google. It's silver, with what appears to be a ruby and seems to say "Peters" on the inside. It's really beat up and seems like it's been lost for a while.

I'm not a metal detecting person, but this is where one of my friend's parents sent me so I thought you guys could help me! :D

Peters is probably the name of the manufacturer. Since it doesn't have the
school name & no other inscription it will be nearly impossible to research the
original owner. Its yours to do with whatever you wish. Congrats on a nice find
& welcome to the wonderful world of metal detecting. :good:

Peters is probably the name of the manufacturer. Since it doesn't have the
school name & no other inscription it will be nearly impossible to research the
original owner. Its yours to do with whatever you wish. Congrats on a nice find
& welcome to the wonderful world of metal detecting. :good:

Alright.. thanks! I was really hoping I'd be able to find it's owner >3<

It appears to me to be a sales reps' sample ring, to show prospective schools. I take "Number 27" to be the ring model number and where it says "School" to be the position that the ring company would put the name of the school.

It appears to me to be a sales reps' sample ring, to show prospective schools. I take "Number 27" to be the ring model number and where it says "School" to be the position that the ring company would put the name of the school.

first thing I thought too

Must be a sample because who would put a dreaded lobster mosquito on the side of their ring? :laughing::laughing:

It belongs to ARA, they will even pay you a reward for it!!!

They gave me rewards on all the rings I returned to them..:yes:

<*)))>{

ARA stands for American Refinery Association. It's the refinery that alot of us use when we want to sell/melt our silver/gold/plat. They are very reputable and pay top $$ for your stuff. Check out their website aragold.com and see what it's all about. You may need this info. someday. : )

I found a salesman's sample ring last year.
Kind of a heart breaker, but an actual cool find considering what it is.
I researched these things and the gold ones are usually plated to keep them looking good, sometimes they are solid like mine but low karat somewhere below 10k.
I believe mine might be pretty old, and all it says on it is the words High School.

A fine edition to your collection.
Welcome to the salesman's sample fake class ring club.
We don't have that many members from what I can gather.

Attachments

• fake class.jpg
    fake class.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 343
I have 3

That I could not find who they belong to. All of them are gold, none feature the name of the school All are old, the newest being 1957, another 1940 and the last the date worn off. Florida has many transplants and visitors from far away.
I gave up. I will keep them. Nice find, don't lose any sleep over it...:imo:

Back
Top Bottom