zilch in the treasure coast

bxlarry

Should have listened to your advise. 3 days on Vero Beach, Turtle Trail, Seagrape. 2 fishhooks 2 sinkers, not even a bottle cap. Lots of sun and plenty of sand.

Should have listened to your advise. 3 days on Vero Beach, Turtle Trail, Seagrape. 2 fishhooks 2 sinkers, not even a bottle cap. Lots of sun and plenty of sand.
I try to head there once a month. There are just soooooo many folks detecting that its one of the few places you can bring a PI and not go crazy.

I have family (snowbirds) that live on the north end of T-coast. There is a group of 30-40 folks in their neighborhood that get together and head out 3x a week. Rain or shine, they are there. :no:

I try to head there once a month. There are just soooooo many folks detecting that its one of the few places you can bring a PI and not go crazy.

I have family (snowbirds) that live on the north end of T-coast. There is a group of 30-40 folks in their neighborhood that get together and head out 3x a week. Rain or shine, they are there. :no:

Dang, that's a mob :)

Gotta love those beaches with 20ft of soft, ever changing sand on top of limestone rock. If anything opens up its quickly gobbled up by Mother in the next tide. :roll::(

Back
Top Bottom