Ramstein Germany

SilverSpoonbill

I'm going to be visiting a buddy who lives at Ramstein AFB in a few weeks and was looking to see if anyone over there detects? I'll be there for a long weekend (October 12th-15th) and maybe able to slip out for a couple hours in the evening. I know it's a long shot but if anyone is willing to take me out I'd repay the favor by taking you an Indian Wars fort in Nebraska I have permission on if you ever got this way! Thanks everyone!

If you get a chance, go a little south of Ramstein to the city of Zweibrucken and go to the old Air Force Base (Flugplatz) There are a ton of old WWII bunkers in that area. I wish I was detecting when I was stationed there. Good luck.

I've spent a lot of time at Ramstein Air Base and although I can't give you any detecting pointers, you have to go this restaurant: Girabladi's Italian Restaurant on Kaiserstraße 39, 66849 Landstuhl, Germany, just minutes from the base. I know, I know...I scratched my head when someone recommended an Italian eatery in Germany, but I've visited that place a dozen times!

Dirty Nails;3007445 you have to go this restaurant: Girabladi's Italian Restaurant on Kaiserstraße 39 said:
OH YES!!! This place is a must stop. Calzones are off the hook!!!

Back
Top Bottom