Birthday Card Contest for my Future Treasure Hunting Partner (2 Members will win a silver Peace or Morgan dollar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyRob

Forum Supporter
Here's a contest if anyone is interested in winning a silver Peace/Morgan dollar.

My son, in my avatar picture, turns 4 later this month on the 25th. He loves money, mail, and birthday cards.:D

Here's the contest's rules.

Send Jonas a birthday card. It can be store bought or homemade. Send as many cards as you want. (kids love to make cards.)

Include in each card any "4" coins since he is turning 4. (You can send 4 pennies or 4 Barber quarters:roll:)

The judging will be on the card but it must have "4" coins in there!

There will be "2" winners. Jonas will pick out his favorite card and then I will pick out my favorite one.

Both winners will get a Peace or a Morgan silver dollar.

I did this last year on another forum and my son had a blast. So, I'm doing it again on this site and the other one.

If interested just PM me for the address to send the card or if you have any questions!

****Please add "FMDF" to the envelope so I can keep them in one pile.****

Card #1 came today from Ace in Michigan!
Card #2 came today from the JBExpress....!
Card #3 came from Northern Michigan.....somethin St. Marie!!!
Card #4 came from Jody.....interesting package!
Card #5 came from Georgia......!
Card #6 came from N.Carolina....not sure if it's from this forum????
Card #7 came from Texas.
Card #8 came from Texas...again.
Package #1 came from California....!
Card #9 came from Japan.
Card #10 came from.....?

that is a great idea my little girl is also 4 and she loves opening cards and getting coins just the same way jonas does. if it is ok with you i think i will do this on my little girls b-day. great idea your smart for thinking this one up. ps i am going to let my kids make cards and send.

my little girl

hi jonas my names sam happy b-day i love b-day cakes wish i lived close i would come to your party if i could.

Attachments

• cm1.jpg
    cm1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 699
When the cards start coming in I will add them to the first post so you will know I got it and how many others you are going against!

Thanks again....he's gonna love this again and thanks!

What a great ideal! Would like to point out that my BD is next month and I would kill for a Morgan!! lol:lol:

What a great ideal! Would like to point out that my BD is next month and I would kill for a Morgan!! lol:lol:

Send my boy a card with any "4" coins ,store bought or handmade, you might win!

Hint....he loves MONSTER TRUCKS right now.

And spiders, bugs, soccer, swimming, animals, fish, monkeys....getting dirty like his old man...playing in the water when he shouldn't.....!

Would love to be a fly on the wall watching Jonas open his cards...that would be priceless I'm sure. Good Luck, and Happy Birthday Jonas!!!!

Yah for card number 1! Hope you have a great birthday Jonas!

Yep you are #1 and none came in the mail today.....so right now...you are winning BOTH silver dollars!:shock:

Actually I've sent the address to more members on the other forum I'm doing this with...and I've yet to score a card in the mail from any of them yet.

I'd be more than happy with one a day from each forum.!!!!!

THANKS again!

b-card

DirtyRob if you want to pm me your address I will see what my wife and I can come up with for the little guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom