First Merc!

SmirkAtTheMerc

Elite Member
I found my first Mercury Dime a couple days ago! When I popped it out of the hole, I saw a silver looking coin. I just sat there staring at it. With my hands shaking, I slowly grabbed the shiny disk. My hands shook as I picked it up. I saw the back of a Mercury dime.

2YWqvt9

It was an amazing hunt! Thanks for reading! :yes:

You'll never forget it. I can walk to the exact spot where I found my first merc. And it's been almost 10 years. And I'll never forget my amazement that they actually do exist in the dirt. Haha
Congrats!!

I found my first Mercury Dime a couple days ago! When I popped it out of the hole, I saw a silver looking coin. I just sat there staring at it. With my hands shaking, I slowly grabbed the shiny disk. My hands shook as I picked it up. I saw the back of a Mercury dime.

2YWqvt9

Congrats! I know the feeling... finding the silver gets the heart pumping.. HH

2YWqvt9

Nice congrats on the first merc.

You are now officially a stud-muffin. Bucket listers will fly past. Pretty soon : Any gold coin newer than 1850 will bore you ! Congratz !

Back
Top Bottom