• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Anyone use the Nokta Pointer?

Does anyone use the Nokta Pointer?

For $84 it seems reasonably priced with plenty of features. Well below the price of everyone else's pinpointers.

https://www.bigboyshobbies.net/nokta-waterproof-pin-pointer-metal-detector

And feedback appreciated.
I'm ordering one today 114.00 Canadian. I've watched lots of reviews and read many as well I've not seen or read a bad review or anything negative. I like the fact that it has sleeves that slip over it for protectection and is waterproof to 10 feet.

Ken

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Well this sucks I got a call from the distributor in Toronto that they are out of stock on this pinpointer and it's been discontinued. The manufacutes still shows it on their web site. I will send them an email asking what's going on.

Ken

I have the Nokta pulse dive 2 in 1 but I primarily use the pointer aspect of it this time of year. Works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its ok. Depth is ok not great and mine leaked but is working again after drying out. Get a whites or garret

I wrote to the manufacturer and his reply is below. They are still making this pinpointer. The next model up that they make is water proof to 600 feet has 5 settings and is not that much more and has good reviews.

Ken
ef8b82f8afc0c9de8671fd634f676a8c.jpg

Thanks for all the input. I’m going with a Garrett for now. It will be interesting to compare it with my GP pointer that I used throughout 2019.

Just to end this thread I did indeed buy a Garrett Pro Pointer, the original in black. Surprisingly it tested the same or a bit shorter as compared to my GP Pointer that I have been using for the past year. I have to wonder if the Chinese clones are orange carrots but are clones of the first generation Pro Pointer.

So I sold the Garrett and picked up a new Fisher F-Pulse. I'm very happy with it, having only a couple of hunts on it so far. Easy to change frequency, sensitivity, mode. Loud enough where I can hear with my headphones on. I was just worried about the controls being on the end of the Nokta Pointer while the F-Pulse button seems to be well positioned.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom