Listen for The Quiet Whispers.

Nice work digging the whisper! Fantastic finds [emoji106]

Congrats on the great finds! Like many others have said those soft high tones are what I strive to pick out among the cacophony of louder beeps and grunts. Nothing perks up my ears, and gives you that oh boy feeling like a nice quite high tone.

Thank you all. I am sure glad I was paying attention and not daydreaming. It paid off. I have a buddy of mine that is retired and sent him a picture of what I found. He said you are killing me. He tends not to dig very many signals either they're too weak or they don't sound perfect. I have told him to take chances arm signals from time to time. That is the reason I find some of the things that I find.

Ahem ahem : We do not allow our S mints to travel east of the Mississippi. Please kindly package that up, and send it back to me. I will make sure it gets to the proper authorities.

Oh ... and as for your LC : Sick ! :sissyfight:

I will make sure and place it in my will that my attorney will package it up and send it to you.:lol2:

Beautiful coins! I love those quiet whispers too! they are rarely junk.

Ahem ahem : We do not allow our S mints to travel east of the Mississippi. Please kindly package that up, and send it back to me. I will make sure it gets to the proper authorities.

Oh ... and as for your LC : Sick ! :sissyfight:

I've got a few 1960s s-mint copper pennies...you pay shipping from Mighigan and they're all yours :laughing:

Anybody that can give me tips on my Tesoro Mojave beep-n-dig for silver coins, I'd appreciate it. My first year I found 7 silver coins with it, mostly dimes. Last year only one and it was a Barber half which might have been hard to miss, although I did turn up several sterling pieces. I suspect a lot of it is not having sites to hit as good as I did that first year, but I have gotten pretty good at finding clad and I'm paranoid I forgot how to find silver... thanks!

Back
Top Bottom