Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

.....hey, with those students it looks like it needs to be made simple !

Looks like Grumpa started teaching auto shop made simple :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_auto_shop_class.jpg

Bagelbites is over in the Philippines right now , wonder if he will try the Balut eggs while there , I have never tried them my self . Hope Baglebites is having a great time and will post some pictures on his return home. Here is a video of a guy trying balut ,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRnR3s17NyE

Interesting video , Thanks , Dave . My stomach got a bit queasy watching it though .

I get the feeling the guy in the video won't be trying them again .

All of a sudden I've got a hankering for a little mango juice now .

balut eating video

Interesting video , Thanks , Dave . My stomach got a bit queasy watching it though .

I think they have made the contestants eat them before on Survivor a food challenge .

balut video

If you enjoyed that ,here are some good photos of them. https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=balut+eggs+philippines&qpvt=balut+eggs+philippines&FORM=IGRE curious to find out if Baglebites try it while over there on his adventure.

Philippines foods

:awwman: , Dave , I think I'm gonna be sick ! The thought of one of those on a Bagel doesn't help much either . :no:

If Bagelbites can eat one of those, he is truly a man to be feared !

I think he wanted to experience all the local foods over there , I left a message on his visitor page asking if he has tried it yet. I think Ken Ward (dirtyknees) has tried it before. Most of the guys I have seen eating it over there quickly wash it down with a Philippines beer.

:awwman: , Dave , I think I'm gonna be sick ! The thought of one of those on a Bagel doesn't help much either . :no:

If Bagelbites can eat one of those, he is truly a man to be feared !

……..maybe if you put a LOT of ketchup on it ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Ken_with_balut_and_ketchup.jpg

I've always heard, "Don't force it, get a bigger hammer" but I guess a bigger screwdriver is the same thing. :lol:

……..hey, could also come in handy for coin-popping when the coins are really deep :lol:

Back
Top Bottom