Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Not a fancy detector, but hey, should likely have been before clad !

Did Ken get a young start at metal detecting ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Ken_as_beginner.jpg

....better use a truck when your horse friends want a ride though !

Looks like Grumpa even gives some of his animal friends a ride on his motorcycle ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_animal_friend_rides.jpg

Going to those garage sales can sometimes really pay off !

Looks like Dave found a vehicle that will be VERY easy to find in a large parking lot ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Daves_garage_sale_vehicle_find.jpg

It has plenty of room for a metal detector, finds, and a case of Spam or Tuna fish !

Looks like Ken got a neat camper for the longer detecting hunts ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kens_neat_camper.jpg

He should have an article in a treasure hunting magazine about that !

So could this possibly be one of Mud's treasure hoards storage places ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Muds_treasure_hoard_9.jpg

Dave's Florida house

Looks like Dave is VERY determined to find something no matter how deep he has to dig ! :digginahole: :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 449398

With all the work I have put in to landscaping this place you better believe there will be no holes left. Mixed up about 400 lbs. of peat moss , top soil , and cow poop compost to spread in flowers yesterday. Soil is very sandy here so trying to build it up some . planted a lot of roses and a crept myrtle tree last visit. Daughter and her family staying here while she finishes nursing school. Seems like it is either real hot here or raining lot diffrent than our place in Missouri.

With all the work I have put in to landscaping this place you better believe there will be no holes left. Mixed up about 400 lbs. of peat moss , top soil , and cow poop compost to spread in flowers yesterday. Soil is very sandy here so trying to build it up some . planted a lot of roses and a crept myrtle tree last visit. Daughter and her family staying here while she finishes nursing school. Seems like it is either real hot here or raining lot diffrent than our place in Missouri.

…..send a copy of that pic to your wife Dave, she might think it is for real and look like :shock: :laughing:

Wow Dave , I hope I can get my Nox to go half that deep !:lol: Your a good Dad Dave !

Good one GKL !:lol:

Thanks Soil Surgeon, and yes Dave is a good dad and a good granddad too, both him and his wife does a lot to help their daughter and her family.

Thanks try to be a good dad

…..send a copy of that pic to your wife Dave, she might think it is for real and look like :shock: :laughing:

Thanks Soil Surgeon, and yes Dave is a good dad and a good granddad too, both him and his wife does a lot to help their daughter and her family.

Daughters husband is overseas and she is trying to get her nursing degree , so we have been picking up some of the slack to help out with watching the grand daughter and financial as well. I have been splitting my time between our house in Missouri and the one we own in Florida. Lucky my wife has a brother and his family 1 mile away that can often help as well so that really helps.

Daughters husband is overseas and she is trying to get her nursing degree , so we have been picking up some of the slack to help out with watching the grand daughter and financial as well. I have been splitting my time between our house in Missouri and the one we own in Florida. Lucky my wife has a brother and his family 1 mile away that can often help as well so that really helps.

…...and that long drive between Missouri and Florida might make you wish you had a pilot's license and your own cargo plane
:takeoff: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom