New Flavor/Coin of the Month...Another SLQ in Two Days

Leave-No-Coins-Behind

Forum Supporter
Today, I decided to travel to another older school in another county. I had never been to this school before.

I worked the sports field exclusively. And to my surprise I found a 1928 SLQ that was about 8" deep. This is the second SLQ I had found in two days. For whatever reasons, it seems this month these coins are being found quite frequently by our members. All three SLQ that I had found this year have all been deep such as 7+ inches.

Hopefully, my lucky silver streak continues. Thanks checking out my latest find. HH

Attachments

• Coins silver 37 08252019 001.jpg
    Coins silver 37 08252019 001.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 408
  • Coins silver 37 08252019 006.jpg
    Coins silver 37 08252019 006.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 360
  • Coins silver 37 08252019 007.jpg
    Coins silver 37 08252019 007.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 362
  • Coins silver 37 08252019 008.jpg
    Coins silver 37 08252019 008.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 372
Congrats on yet another SLQ, really hoping to score at least one before the year ends. I've only found 2 in 8 years, and they were only inches away from each other. Keep up the good work!

Wow John two very nice Standers inside of a week. That is a career for a lot of guys. And you still putting up some fantastic clad numbers along the way. I have a passion for digging deep coins and find a very comforting satisfaction on digging deep Silver. Never get tired of it. Trapper

Thank you!

Congrats on yet another SLQ, really hoping to score at least one before the year ends. I've only found 2 in 8 years, and they were only inches away from each other. Keep up the good work!

Thanks cellrdwellr! I was very lucky this week finding those two quarters. I am sure you will being finding one. As you certainly have found so many other great finds in the past. Continued success to you too.

Wow John two very nice Standers inside of a week. That is a career for a lot of guys. And you still putting up some fantastic clad numbers along the way. I have a passion for digging deep coins and find a very comforting satisfaction on digging deep Silver. Never get tired of it. Trapper

Thanks Trapper! It sure is fun seeing those deep silvers in the ground. With the type of common locations that i go to all the top layers of clad and silvers have been removed years ago, and every once in awhile I get that treat find that fuels my addiction. But I have to say, I enjoy the challenge that these type of locations present.

SWEET ! Attaboy John. That's one for the books, back to back SLQs. That 800 is really producing for you. By the way, after whining about not finding any war nickels I've got two within the last week, last one on Sat. with a S mint mark a 43. We don't see many of them here in the east. Good luck, Mark

Thank you!

SWEET ! Attaboy John. That's one for the books, back to back SLQs. That 800 is really producing for you. By the way, after whining about not finding any war nickels I've got two within the last week, last one on Sat. with a S mint mark a 43. We don't see many of them here in the east. Good luck, Mark

Thanks Mark! Talk about being lucky, for me to find two SLQs in two day is something else for me. You got the silver touch for finding those elusive wars, but I have to admit, it an extra great feeling finding them. Yes, the 800 has been really good to me, best detector I have ever owned, but then again, I probably said that about the past detectors too at the time...lol. I read your thread about hitting silver #50...congrats again on a job well done!

Back
Top Bottom