• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hunt for silver fail. Funky fidget spinner? Or what?

OneStudPuppy

Forum Supporter
Well hunted local for silver last night. I didn’t feel good all day but gave it about a hour or so.. got some bouncing 36 14 etc skipped most like that the ones I did try couldn’t find anything. Even my plug and item location were off.
But came across this.. maybe a funky fidget spinner?
All tips are threaded and can be unscrewed.

Attachments

• 7846E5A3-8AFF-40B2-91BA-D56898D73DC2.jpg
    7846E5A3-8AFF-40B2-91BA-D56898D73DC2.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 350
I found one very similar except the handles were made differently. Never could get it to break loose and spin.

Fidget spinner. Somebody posted one earlier this year. Somebody else posted a link showing what it looked like new.

I found one very similar except the handles were made differently. Never could get it to break loose and spin.
Yea what I figured once I got back and cleaned it
Fidget spinner. Somebody posted one earlier this year. Somebody else posted a link showing what it looked like new.

I’ll have to look for that thread. Least it gave a solid signal hah!

Congrats! That's a nice spinner. I found one kind of like it, and the brass gives you nice mass to spin and play with.

That thing is awesome. I saw it on facebooks ID ME page before seeing it here. Did you ever get it to spin? If not try some pb blaster and let it sit for 5-10 mins then blast it again to clear out the crud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That thing is awesome. I saw it on facebooks ID ME page before seeing it here. Did you ever get it to spin? If not try some pb blaster and let it sit for 5-10 mins then blast it again to clear out the crud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven’t tried yet. Seems crud in middle too

Back
Top Bottom