Hunt for silver fail. Funky fidget spinner? Or what?

OneStudPuppy

Forum Supporter
Well hunted local for silver last night. I didn’t feel good all day but gave it about a hour or so.. got some bouncing 36 14 etc skipped most like that the ones I did try couldn’t find anything. Even my plug and item location were off.
But came across this.. maybe a funky fidget spinner?
All tips are threaded and can be unscrewed.

Attachments

• 7846E5A3-8AFF-40B2-91BA-D56898D73DC2.jpg
    7846E5A3-8AFF-40B2-91BA-D56898D73DC2.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 350
I found one very similar except the handles were made differently. Never could get it to break loose and spin.

Fidget spinner. Somebody posted one earlier this year. Somebody else posted a link showing what it looked like new.

I found one very similar except the handles were made differently. Never could get it to break loose and spin.
Yea what I figured once I got back and cleaned it
Fidget spinner. Somebody posted one earlier this year. Somebody else posted a link showing what it looked like new.

I’ll have to look for that thread. Least it gave a solid signal hah!

Congrats! That's a nice spinner. I found one kind of like it, and the brass gives you nice mass to spin and play with.

That thing is awesome. I saw it on facebooks ID ME page before seeing it here. Did you ever get it to spin? If not try some pb blaster and let it sit for 5-10 mins then blast it again to clear out the crud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That thing is awesome. I saw it on facebooks ID ME page before seeing it here. Did you ever get it to spin? If not try some pb blaster and let it sit for 5-10 mins then blast it again to clear out the crud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven’t tried yet. Seems crud in middle too

Back
Top Bottom