View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 11:22 AM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by cellrdwellr View post
Boooooooooooo lol thanks for the update Jim. I was hoping we could make it work with less hunters, mandatory masks, and 6 ft distances. Hopefully 2021 is looking better! If we start donating silver coins now, we could have double the amount by 2021 as well. I'm more than willing to donate some more silver. Anywho, hope all is well, and hopefully we can all hunt again next year!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Jeff... Yeah, this COVID-19 thing has really messed up a lot of stuff around the world. Better safe than sorry, I guess. Our club hasn't met since February.

Thanks for your kind offer of a donation of silver coins for next year's hunt. I will mention that to Sandi and Scott. Lot's of time now to plan for the 2021 hunt.

Have a great [and productive] summer, with lots of bucket-listers in your pouch !

Jim

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Whites Spectrum XLT E-Series, Spectrum XLT (Rainbow), Garrett Propointer II, Killer Bee Headphones, Wilcox 102 digger, Root Slayer NOMAD digger