Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Ken probably "detects" a lot of laughs on this tour !

Ken likely knew he was in for a lot of laughs with his latest tour group, Pee-wee Herman, Jim Carrey, and Murdock from the "A Team" :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kens_detecting_tour_bus.jpg

Hey, a neat way to get out of the hot sun for a while !

Is Mud stocking up one of his mini-man-cave "pit stops" with Spam for when he takes a break from detecting ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Muds_mini_man_cave.jpg

That beach might get crowded if word gets around about all that gold he is finding !

Looks like bystanders at the beach were astounded at all the gold chains Mud was finding with his detector ! :shock::shock::shock: stooges.gif:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Mud_duracell_stooges.jpg

Last edited:
Ken in Sears ad.

Was Ken in a Sears catalog ad when he was a kid ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 448613

Seeing ads like that makes you wonder how we survived childhood before seat belts and modern inventions , a whole generation depending on electronics for every thing. As a kid we did a lot of traveling in the back of a station wagon , where you could move around or lay down.

Seeing ads like that makes you wonder how we survived childhood before seat belts and modern inventions , a whole generation depending on electronics for every thing. As a kid we did a lot of traveling in the back of a station wagon , where you could move around or lay down.
Now we know how he got the idea for a MD harness!
How I survived childhood from just drinking water out of the hose has me still baffled!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Looks like a Mister M ,version of Mr. T with all that gold .:laughing:

:laughing:

Riding in the back of our station wagon as a kid made the long trips more fun :lol:

I like my camper a lot better than this one. Although trying to sneak it into the state fair to enter it in the biggest watermelon contest would be fun.

Unless they expected you to slice it up afterwards :lol:

Now we know how he got the idea for a MD harness!
How I survived childhood from just drinking water out of the hose has me still baffled!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

:lol:

Probably not one person on here that has not drank out of a hose in our youth. :laughing:

KingTotsalot sure did when a young kinglet! :laughing::laughing:

I remember as a kid during the hot summer months that cold water from the garden hose sure tasted good !

…….and that was before the days of everyone drinking bottled water :lol:

Back
Top Bottom