Do you hafta return a find???

When I used to drink I'd kill the Mickey's big mouth beers. Some days I don't remember. Just hope I don't have kids on the forum. Anybody born in the eighties?:laughing:

We call those the Mickey's hand grenades and they taste like !!!!! How about Old English or Natural Ice? I can't believe I used to drink all that garbage! :lol:
One 40 of O.E would get you buzzed pretty good, 2 and it was goodnight for me.

We call those the Mickey's hand grenades and they taste like !!!!! How about Old English or Natural Ice? I can't believe I used to drink all that garbage! :lol:

Had a friend of mine throw a black label party and nobody showed up:laughing:

I've already found one reason I like MDing better than golf. You can hold a beer while you swing your metal detector!!! :lol:
At least you can at my house.

Worst beer I ever had......

And Piels!!! Piels is actually the most disgusting beer I've ever tasted

Can't remember the name, but it was really cheap, they sold it stacked on a pallet at the grocery store, and the can had a green plaid design on it. Maybe it was called "Scotch Buy"????

When I get back to civilization next week, I am going to find a very cold Modelo Negro, and then pollute my body with all the Tex-Mex and pork I can hold. If you see an old fat guy lapping up a margarita with a strip of bacon hanging out of his mouth, that'll be me.
HH,
John Morton

hmmm million dollar idea...... Pixie sticks for adults - salt and lime flavored....mead flavored honey crystals......hmmmmm

Natural Ice? I can't believe I used to drink all that garbage! :lol:

There was my problem. A 40 was an excellent appetizer and the second was a light snack. That's why I had to quit, after the 5th one I'd wake up on the hood of my car with my keys in my a**......:lol: I think I'm allergic. :laughing:

I had no idea this would go viral when I started this mess. But it's fun to let loose. Ok, let the bashing begin, I love Busch Lite!!!! Yeee Haw!!! :laughing:

In my best Homer Simpson voice....Hmmmmm,....Beeerrr!!:p

There was my problem. A 40 was an excellent appetizer and the second was a light snack. That's why I had to quit, after the 5th one I'd wake up on the hood of my car with my keys in my a**......:lol: I think I'm allergic. :laughing:

I never was a problem drinker---Get drunk ,fall down,no problem

The difference between a drunk and a alcoholic--- a drunk don't have to get up in the morning

Been a while for me although I really don't think it affected me. So long in fact I can't even remember how many beers are in a six-pack. :grin:

Fixed it for ya!

Just one 32oz Foster's is usually enough.

fosters-beer-and-girls-demotivational-poster-1276364845.jpg

A good cold beer is good , almost anytime , but the past 5 or 6 years , its been the Jim Beam , just throw the 5th in the cooler for a bit and sip on that for a while , straight out of the bottle , don't spoil it with mixer's or chaser's. On a good day , about 3/4s of a 5th will do . On a real good day , the whole
5th .

You realise that drinking 5 40's is almost a case of twelve ounce cans and over two six packs of 16 ouncers? I really don't think you were allergic, I'm thinking you may have been smashed as most of us would be if we drank that much!!:grin:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Did you use common core math to come up with those numbers?

Boy, did this go way of the tracks :laughing: I gotta agree with the troegs post. A great local beer and all their brews are excellent.

Attachments

• kl;l.jpg
    kl;l.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 159
  • 858050_10151418728946738_950783794_o.jpg
    858050_10151418728946738_950783794_o.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 169
  • el.jpg
    el.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 154
Back
Top Bottom