In desperate need of help

The ring has never been taken off my finger, not even a for 1 second since I have been married. It has never been removed for any reason and if anyone has asked me to remove it I simply refuse.

This is the reason why I am so frantic to find it!!

Something else to try in future. Might help if someone has 1000 hrs r more in the detector they use. Will help a lot. If ur for sure it's in the yard it will be found just need someone with ESP imo

My search for my wedding room is now winding down. Today another very experienced local volenteer and his father made a sweep of the search area with another Etrac and a GPX5000. The GPX picked up a number of very small trash items that the previous detectors had not, but alas no ring.

I would just like to say a big thank you to the contributors to this thread, lostmystuff, all the volunteers who offered services and the ones that took their time to try and find my ring.

If nothing else came out of this, I met some really nice and interesting people and have a new metal detector to go and ring other things in the future.

Back
Top Bottom