Headed out on a nice day..........

Jack Flynn

Elite Member
Got a little breeze blowing and it's 72 degrees and overcast here in middle Georgia!:D Finally a day you can live with and enjoy being outside and not in 95+ temps and the humidity sky high. ETrac is loaded and the camera and tripod is ready too. Hopefully I'll get some dig videos. Trying out a 100+ year old hidden park so to speak. I ran across it last week and grew up 5 or 6 blocks away. Most people wouldn't think of it being here. No parking places here at all. It was meant to be a neighborhood park. I'll go for digging anything since it has been so hot and almost impossible to hunt. Wish me luck!

Good Luck Jack sounds like a great spot that might have some older targets in it . Let us know how you do later when you get back .Always enjoy seeing other folks finds .

Harold

Where abouts in Middle Ga are you hunting? I live in Macon, and would love to find some places to go. Need some company sometime?

You live in Macon I live in a suburb of Augusta called Martinez. I have detector and will travel! I've got some great places to hunt if it will just stop raining:mad:Shoot me a pm with your number and I'll call you.

Back
Top Bottom