It has temporarily come to an end.

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Got news today that KT's dump bank has closed its doors to all but drive-through customers for the time being, so that ends KT's ability to run a two day recycle of His Royal Coin Money. Since KT does not desire to have $2500 in halves laying around for weeks on end, His Majesty has ceased CRHing efforts. As soon as the dump bank starts back on their normal walk in schedule, KT will resume the Hunt!

Meanwhile, KT will be looking for silver coin bargains elsewhere! Meanwhile KT may look for other activities to relieve the boredom, such as getting back on a few of the Royal Totlots! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Life does not end.....

Worth repeating....Life does not end! KT took the Queen yesterday to the USPO branch to drop off a package in the outside box, then to the drive through at KT's Royal Bank to deposit a check and inform them to put a hold on the Royal Boxes for awhile, then to the drive thru at the local grocery store to pick up an order we called in yesterday, and finally by the DQ for some chicken strips and gravy for lunch. Never had to set foot out of the Royal Chariot! :D:D

Today, KT must take the Queen to the Oral Surgeon to get a tooth worked on....implant in the future. Thus the Royal Tax Refund is spent...castle taxes and insurance, vehicle insurance, and dental work! KT has a 900+ page book to read, so His Majesty will stay in the Chariot while the Queen is enduring the oral work...was informed yesterday to plan on prepare His own feast later today because She will not feel like it. Very understandable! Keep life interesting and we shall get through this. We always wonder if our time here on earth will later be consider interesting time....well, it is! :laughing::laughing:

Ah yes , the Royal Dentist , a man of great power who distributes Royal crowns . Let's not forget the Dairy Queen who handles the feasts . Your Highness is truly surrounded with much royalty ! All the best wishes to King and Queen Totsalot during these trying and interesting times . Life has truly gotten interesting here in our Kingdom

Ah yes , the Royal Dentist , a man of great power who distributes Royal crowns . Let's not forget the Dairy Queen who handles the feasts . Your Highness is truly surrounded with much royalty ! All the best wishes to King and Queen Totsalot during these trying and interesting times . Life has truly gotten interesting here in our Kingdom

:laughing::laughing::wow: KT had not thought of the crown dispenser but at his Royal prices it is even hard for the King to handle the finances! Yesterday, in an effort to kill some time, KT spent a couple of hours with the Royal Sword hacking out pieces of rich pine from an old stump on the castle Grounds! Not only good exercise but excellent fire starts for His Cooking Feast fires. Late in the day, it was time to rest and cook up a Feast while downing a tankard of the Royal Brew! A relaxing evening followed! Soon KT shall make another run in the Chariot to visit the Dairy Queen as she doth put forth deliciously tasty Blizzards!

Hi King! Its been awhile. I just stopped by the CRH subset to wish you all well. I am selling off my MDing stuff in the 4 sale section. Saw the slow sales on 40%ers so I'll hang onto mine til it gets hairy then off load them. Hey, what the heck...I just about paid for the detector in about a year. Not bad for a newbie, huh? Will miss you guys.

Hi King! Its been awhile. I just stopped by the CRH subset to wish you all well. I am selling off my MDing stuff in the 4 sale section. Saw the slow sales on 40%ers so I'll hang onto mine til it gets hairy then off load them. Hey, what the heck...I just about paid for the detector in about a year. Not bad for a newbie, huh? Will miss you guys.
Provident Metals online is paying $3.42 ea. @ today’s silver price of 24.30/oz. I believe you need $1k worth of silver to sell. My LCS pays about a buck and a half ea. Why you leaving Richie?

I had been working with Avitech in the development of an entirely new kind of detector. It would have literally redefined detecting. The owner passed in the critical translation to an actual product. Kind of let the air out for me. My work was ergonomics...and I had some patentable ideas which would have made swinging our unit (or any detector) MUCH easier. That's kinda dead too. That, and the push for ending coins plus the decreasing yield out in the field. I am refocusing on bowhunting/traditional archery. Like I said....will miss you guys.

Back
Top Bottom