View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 12:53 PM
Elite Member

Location: Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and Kansas

Originally Posted by eackard View post
Tom, most people say that the treasures are less than 180 cm in any way that the ARS (Advanced Resistivity Scanner) can mark deeper according to the manual and the supplier for that I need to know if it is efficient or fraud.
Stick two probes not too far into the the dirt and it has the magical ability to find silver, gold, copper, iron, caves, voids or even water at 50 feet, up to 200 feet if you opt for two more probes that can spread out the range which I can guarantee you are not going to be cheap accessories.
All of this for only $8,000 to $10,000 USD.

Think about that.
Plus the fact that there are absolutely no reviews that I can find on this tool anywhere on the net or opinions on how well it works except those stated on the manufacturer's website.
That alone would give me pause before I dropped a bundle on this thing.
This company will definitely be very efficient at accepting your money as will all their dealers around the world.

Stop, take a breath and as I said think about all that...then think about that again using common sense.
You should eventually come to the correct conclusion.

Last edited by DIGGER27; 10-25-2020 at 01:41 PM.