Still digging in Nebraska and Iowa!

Pastor Bob

Elite Member
Still digging in the dirt in Iowa and Nebraska. Detector Ben and I got out today. Had a great day. 2 Silver for me including an 1892 Quarter. He had four silver. The Fob says, "1895 Survivors Army of Tennessee Reunion at Old Shiloh Church." Found at Iowa park. Pretty cool!

Attachments

• 1892 quarter.jpg
    1892 quarter.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 602
  • Fob.jpg
    Fob.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 602
Great digs. I would love to dig a barber of any denomination someday. I have found over 15 barber era pennies but no barbers.
Congrats.

It was a great day for sure! Thanks for getting out with me Bob. I hope we can get out again before the freeze.

Oops... Was that Vaseline on your camera lens... or peanut butter ? :?:

I bet those were nice finds and you had a great time with Detector Ben finding them; can't really see what you've got though.

Congrats on the first year Barber quarter, that is my oldest silver coin to date. The fob is outstanding, would love to see some better pics. HH Mark

Where at in Nebraska. I just moved near Lincoln and am looking for places and people to detect with

Stuff was found at an Iowa park. Give me a shout in the spring and we will get out. Think this weekend might be the end for us. Where did you move from?

Did you take the photo of that Barber Quarter with a potato?

Lol. In all seriousness, great finds. You've had a killer year.

Back
Top Bottom