• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Am I seeing things?

Crooklynways

Banned
Does anyone see 1 or 2 structures in the background behind the tree line below the red arrows or am i seeing things :?::?:

Attachments

• dddwwd.jpg
    dddwwd.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 469
<whisper> I see dead people... but no structures. Actually, if I let my imagination go, I do see the outlines of 2 houses, but I can also see that in clouds... Take it for what it's worth. Hunt Hunt Hunt!

I think you are seeing things my friend. If you look real close below the arrow on the right you will see what looks to be two windows. If you look harder you can see the branches and the bundle of leaves that look like windows.

Sorry, but I can't see the houses for the forest.

HH&GL

I see stairs on the side of the main road with a path leading toward the structure in the woods..

the second arrow is questionable but the first one looks like a house @sandintoes lol i do see dead people im sure the guy in the photo has passed along time ago..

That would make more sense seeing how it looks flat there, so the path is actually a road with the back end of a car sticking out behind the weeds..

Not sure if it a road or a dirt path but your looking at the front of the car back here is what it looks like now.. car still park the same and the cones you see in the street is where the city sewer is in the old pic

Attachments

• Cap2222222222222222222ture.jpg
    Cap2222222222222222222ture.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 333
From the enhanced photo I can pick out what appears to be a low structure closer to the photog. on the laft and what appears to be another structure further back under the red arrrow on the right.Looks like a porch or something on the left of the right side house...

looks like one BIG structure to me, looks like a porch winding around the front. Cant tell for certain, but there is something there

i do think i see 2 structures, have ya checked it out on a topo map?

Back
Top Bottom