FOUND CLASS RING

sandyfeet

FOUND 6/12/06 NC CITY PARK.ID
YEAR/ SCHOOL/ AND NAME INGRAVED
IN RING AND I WILL RETURN FREE OF CHARGE

Cool idea. I don't suppose it's a 1969, Memorial High School Class Ring is it? Mines been missing for years.

No I didn't lose it, somebody broke into my apartment and stole it. :(

My high school girlfriend threw mine out the car window as we were driving across the Alabama River!

Carol K said:
Cool idea. I don't suppose it's a 1969, Memorial High School Class Ring is it? Mines been missing for years.

No I didn't lose it, somebody broke into my apartment and stole it. :(

Wish it was but thats not the one. This ring is from a school in florida.

with such a vague description, i'm betting that you're not really wanting to part with that ring are you? :lol:

And I thought I was the only one to lose his HS ring! Hopefully you will find the owner. HH

Lost Class Ring

You can contact the school and they can check their records and probably tell you who it belongs to. I was able to do that with one that had been lost 25 years and the lady still lived in the same town.

If it's any help, there is a Raines High School in Jacksonville. They might be able to locate the owner. I was able to return a 2000 class ring that I found by contacting the highschool. I gave them my email address and they had the young lady contact. She was VERY happy to get it back. Her then boyfriend had "lost" it.

I'd love to find someones ring just so I could return it.

My ring though sits in the armrest/console of my truck. It's been there since I bought it new 5 years ago. Not really sure why it's there but it is.

Back
Top Bottom