Youtube Channel - Swing4TheRing

When you plan a few hunts and your camera dies... make a how to video! I hope a little value, humor, or a good story is added to the community with this one...

So it's been a while since my last video and I apologize. I've been out hunting, just not filming as much. Just enjoying the hobby as it is!

I wonder if that ring IS 14k, but it was modified to put the "top" on it...or maybe the discoloration is crud...

At least I hope it is :)

Another awesome video

That's so strange...no idea why so many different coins from different nations...unless your reputation has spread worldwide and people congregated there, hoping to see you :)

As I work on my 2019 wrap up video, I wanted to bring back a video from my old YouTube channel that many have never seen (finding a Civil War Buckle)... apologies for the poor camera work (I was excited) and the audio (shot on cell phone) because I was relatively new to making videos then. Enjoy!

Last edited:
2019 was alot of fun and a huge thank you to all the subscribers! Check out the wrap up video for this season and see what’s new for 2020. Be sure to watch until the end for a few bloopers...

It's been WAY to long since an upload took place, but winter has subsided in Michigan and I'm back at it so I hope you enjoy! Looking forward to a good season of digging with you all!

Can you metal detect during a "shelter in place" order? It may depend on your state's regulations and exemptions, so make sure to check, but most importantly be sure to follow all the recommendations when it comes to travel and social distancing. Stay safe and healthy!

I love the weight lifting and Rocky homage....

Thanks for the entertainment. Weather here has been abysmal, so I haven't gotten out other than to my back yard, but I'm hoping the weather will let up.

Stay safe, stay sane, stay sanitized

I love the weight lifting and Rocky homage....

Thanks for the entertainment. Weather here has been abysmal, so I haven't gotten out other than to my back yard, but I'm hoping the weather will let up.

Stay safe, stay sane, stay sanitized

Haha, glad you enjoyed! There was a kid playing basketball looking at me like "that guy has lost his mind!" But yes, it was fun to film and had a good lil' hunt as well.

Back at it panning Alaskan pay dirt and actually giving it away! If you haven't ever tried panning, it's very relaxing and addicting!

Back
Top Bottom