Forming a CCC team

normx2

Elite Member
Given present circumstances myself and a couple of friends after much thought about the current Civil War monument issue have decided to form a voluntary community service team to be known as the Confederate Cleanup Crew (CCC). Our primary goal is to rid any and all public and private properties of known and unknown offensive Civil War Confederate materials.

Our Processes and tools may include metal detectors, shovels, and other paraphernalia typically used to ferret out items hidden and/or otherwise covered by dirt, leaves, modern trash and the like.

As an example, a friend of mine just today found a Robert E Lee coin that was made to commemorate the Robert E Lee Monument erected in 1890 without even knowing that he had just performed a community service by dislodging a Confederate coin from modern trash..one down, but there's likely many more out there and someone has to do it, hence the CCC was formed.

If your property is or may be plagued by anything Confederate please post here so that we can help. Large items such as statues, cannon, and locomotives require extensive planning and logistics, therefore more time is needed to eradicate such but we will do our best.

Union materials discovered by the team will NOT be disturbed and in accordance with current federal law their location and description will be noted and marked for posterity.

Thank You
Capt Ben Diggens
Team Lead

Last edited:
:laughing: count me in, I will even bring my extra large rebel flag to mark a location where we can all set afterwards and down a few cold ones.

Wish I could help out! Only the 7th Cav and Indian Wars out here in Montana. The Buffalo Soldiers did serve at some Montana forts, but nothing from the War between the States here. If any of you need to "safeguard" some CW relics feel free to ship any and all to me!:)

Given present circumstances myself and a couple of friends after much thought about the current Civil War monument issue have decided to form a voluntary community service team to be known as the Confederate Cleanup Crew (CCC). Our primary goal is to rid any and all public and private properties of known and unknown offensive Civil War Confederate materials.

Our Processes and tools may include metal detectors, shovels, and other paraphernalia typically used to ferret out items hidden and/or otherwise covered by dirt, leaves, modern trash and the like.

As an example, a friend of mine just today found a Robert E Lee coin that was made to commemorate the Robert E Lee Monument erected in 1890 without even knowing that he had just performed a community service by dislodging a Confederate coin from modern trash..one down, but there's likely many more out there and someone has to do it, hence the CCC was formed.

If your property is or may be plagued by anything Confederate please post here so that we can help. Large items such as statues, cannon, and locomotives require extensive planning and logistics, therefore more time is needed to eradicate such but we will do our best.

Union materials discovered by the team will NOT be disturbed and in accordance with current federal law their location and description will be noted and marked for posterity.

Thank You
Capt Ben Diggens
Team Lead

I’d love to help out!

I think your being pretty aunerable in leaving unionize can safe artifacts left alone being their doing so much and going out of their way to destroy ours. I mean more than half of the people doing so couldn’t tell you anything about that period in our history and don’t have a clue. So very sad, so Captain let’s ride . After all we can’t change history. But maybe we can safe the facts of our for fathers.

After careful consideration I will lend my services to this cause. I too must offer the opinion that if we do not remove Federal items (where legal to do so) then we may well be condemning those items to loss to those poorly educated souls who are the reason we must work together. I may even have a friend or two who want to help.

Back
Top Bottom