Garrett apex

A big who knows at the moment. :?:

It moved from pre-order sales to back-order sales with all vendors it seems. If anyone actually has a shipped Apex yet that is not associated with Garrett directly is unknown.

Someone posted a video here and the data there was somewhat good but very lacking in good technical data. Give it a couple months and we will see some better reviews which will answer your questions.

Gotta wait and see videos after it's released to general public.

The posted video was very short on the review side and as near as I could tell from what I saw it had a bit of an issue with interference and the sound reflected it loudly. The market will let us know how good it is or the bad points once it gets out in average users hands and we get the reports.

Videos are just now popping up from youtube testers but no real reviews. So far not much showing the true potential, one tester has been posting on here...other than that...not much available other than on paper that I'm aware of. So for me...it's a no, not until further review. And even then, not sure I'd spring for a machine at that price that isn't waterproof.

Garrett let me test it. I want to see how well it actually works. I don't want anything other then to test it.

Every new MD out there goes thru the hype phase then gets into the hands of paid people to push it. I understand why they do that and it comes to them getting a return on their investment BUT how about the end user's return on their investment into a new MD?
Until I had a chance to test one, I'd hold off buying it until your MD friends have given you their thoughts on it.

Is it a good MD? I am sure it is because why would Garrett put their name on junk?

GLHH!

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

Priced too high what are you guys talking about ? you can get one for 25 $ more than a ctx coil and its not made in a third world country

Everyone knows that this Apex is the (Ace) version (entry level) the Pro or AT version which will be waterproof & more Features will come later.

The Garrett ACE Apex is being advertised as the apex of the ACE series. From looking at the features I very much agree with that. Even though it is not submersible waterproof, in my opinion it has better features than the entire ACE series, the AT Pro and the AT Gold. It is no "Entry Level" detector. It will be a handful for any beginner or anyone moving up from the current ACE series or even the AT Pro. If it works as well as advertised it really could easily equal the Vanquish series and challenge the Equinox fairly. This is coming from an Equinox lover and a Garrett avoider so far after having absolutely hated the AT Gold.
I really hope Garrett gets it right without too many new product growing pains.

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom