Help Please...Lost Ring In Philadelphia, PA suburbs...Anyone from Philadelphia?

The Ring Finder

Help Please...Lost Ring In Philadelphia, PA suburbs...Anyone from Philadelphia?
Hi I received an email today from a young man from Philadelphia, PA suburbs... Here it is...

Hi Chris-
I live in the Philadelphia, PA suburbs. Last night as I was driving home from my job in Trenton, NJ, I opened my car window and in a total fluke, my wedding ring flew off of my finger out of the window of my moving car. The area where it had to have landed is not big. It is on the shoulder of the entrance to a freeway where there is not a lot of mud, but a lot of overgrown grass and trash. I am absolutely heartbroken and found your website, though I notice that there is no "ring finder" listed nearby. I went and looked this morning to no avail, and would love to see if your organization could help me somehow.

Thanks,
Jimmy

Do we have anyone from Philadelphia on this forum who can help? I'll find out what he's offering for a reward to have it found.

Thanks,
Chris Turner
The Ring Finders
email: [email protected]

I'm from Jersey which is close, unfortunately he may be out of luck... most freeways around here are posted that no pedestrians are allowed on the freeway. You have to be in a vehicle unless it's a true emergency.

I'm from Jersey which is close, unfortunately he may be out of luck... most freeways around here are posted that no pedestrians are allowed on the freeway. You have to be in a vehicle unless it's a true emergency.

I would think if you got a hold of DOT or law enforcement and explained what you wanted to do they would even send someone there to help you set it up if it is a safety issue. Just a thought

Good points! I just found out that we have someone going out to help and everything is taken care of and as far as the police issue that is taken care of as well.

Thanks for your posts!
Best,
Chris

Help Please...Lost Ring In Philadelphia, Ring Found

Hi It's Chris Turner from The Ring Finders, The Philadelphia Ring was Found!!!
It was found by one of our members who made the trip out there and from what I understand made a nice reward.

Here is the email from the man who lost his ring...

Chris....
WE FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much for your kindness, your responsiveness, and your offer to help because I know you didn't have to. Beyond being "metal detectors," people like you and Jason are good samaritans that give people like me faith that there are people out there that choose to do nice things simply because it's nice. Thank you for returning my emails and calls, for comforting me in my misery, and for reaching out to your community for me. Jason was an absolute ring finding superstar! He came from three hours away, through floody dangerous roads, and came prepared with information on how my ring would read on the detector and different theories about how it could have fallen. It was impressive. If ever there were a ring finding professional, he was it.

I am forever greatful to you, him, and the fact that I found you on the internet under "ring finders".

Jimmy

Hello everyone that reads this I am the Jason talked about in the email above. Let me start by saying this was a drive that I would like to never relive took over 5 hours to get there do to all the roads being close do to flooding. Then the area the ring was lost in looked like a garbage truck dumped its load trash every place not just trash but drug needles empty drug baggies. This site was so bad I had to use just my pin pointer the brush and garbage was beyond bad. But on the up side we were able to find his ring.

Hello everyone that reads this I am the Jason talked about in the email above. Let me start by saying this was a drive that I would like to never relive took over 5 hours to get there do to all the roads being close do to flooding. Then the area the ring was lost in looked like a garbage truck dumped its load trash every place not just trash but drug needles empty drug baggies. This site was so bad I had to use just my pin pointer the brush and garbage was beyond bad. But on the up side we were able to find his ring.

Great job years ago I lived across from you in Hyde Park

Back
Top Bottom