• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Back from Barbados

Casper

I only got 2 nice pieces of gold down there - there were 3 guys from New Hampshire already down there 5 days before I got down there - that and a handful of locals now have machines down there I was lucky to come away with the 2 I got. Alot of the beaches were clean - 2 of the beaches I hit I only got 2 pennies.

Beautiful island and friendly people - would recommend to everyone for a vacation.

**more pics at Treasuredepot

Attachments

• fanned 1st gold.JPG
    fanned 1st gold.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 1,381
  • 750-band-barbados.JPG
    750-band-barbados.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,331
Barbados is wonderful. Love the fried flying fish and rum punch! That last ring if its a genuine Bulagari is a VERY NICE find! :shock:

Last edited:
Hi, this post is quite old so not sure if still active but by chance do you have any contacts for detectors in Barbados that you could share with me? Thanks :)

you thinking they rent them ?
good ?

Sort of! I’m trying to find a piece of jewellery I lost on the beach and my own search to find a place where I could hire or borrow from came to no avail. It seems metal detecting isn’t too common in Barbados!

Hi, this post is quite old so not sure if still active but by chance do you have any contacts for detectors in Barbados that you could share with me? Thanks :)

I will contact Casper if I can I will let you know...His email no longer works.... sorry...

Back
Top Bottom