Lost my wedding ring today at playalinda

Jennifer Glenn

If any one could please help I lost my wedding ring between pier 3 and 4 at playalinda beach (by titusville, fl) My husband and I looked for hours. We just got married in November and it means alot to me! I was standing in about knee high water around 1pm today. I have heard that maybe a metal detector will work. It is a princess cut ring made out of while gold and the diamond setting is platinum. I don't know what to do now and I am so upset. Any help will be much appreciated!

I am to far from there, but I think there are some great guys that hunt that area and will probably be contacting you... Good luck we all have a pretty good track record on finding lost rings and getting them returned, hope you turn out to be one of them...

Thank you! I will pay whatever I need too! I also have plenty of pictures of my ring from our wedding that might help! You have no idea what this means to me! Thank you again! I pray that it will be found! I tried to call into work tomorrow but they won't let me because I wanted to go back out there and look! I do not have a metal detector though. Is there a place I might be able to rent one?

Thank you very much for the story! It does give me hope! This ring holds alot of sentimental value to me and I have been sick to my stomach all night because I lost it today. I am praying that it will turn up!

Thank you very much for the story! It does give me hope! This ring holds alot of sentimental value to me and I have been sick to my stomach all night because I lost it today. I am praying that it will turn up!

I am too far from titusville as well, otherwise I would gladly find it :(

Does anyone know where I could maybe rent a metal detector around Orlando (that is where I live) or Titusville? Any help would be gladly appreciated! I am happy to see that there are so many nice and helpful people on this site!

Because it is in the water you wouldn't stand much chance in finding it. You would also need a long handled scoop. I would just hang in there I know there are folks in that area. If it was Miami I know a lot of hunters there your area I don't.

I am sure someone will come along. Another thing you can do is to do a Internet search for metal detecting clubs in your area, they are always willing to help. Good luck and keep us posted. If I think of anyone I will forward your information...

I don't have time right now but read through this thread and you may find someone close to you

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=21430&highlight=member+list

Gil (grinsebring) lives in Sebring, FL but he might know someone in the Miami area.

Epi, the beach in question is by Titusville FL. Quite a bit north of Miami/Ft. Lauderdale. Otherwise I would have contacted my hunting buddy in Lauderdale.

JFK Space Center

When I googled Playalinda Beach.. it showed up as JFKennedy Space Center!!!!:?: Playalinda Beach Road has the Atlantic on one side, the bay on the other! :shock:
Wonder if they even allow mding there! :roll:
Dusty Eagle

My husband went back today and apparently they might not allow metal detectors there! Now I don't know what to do! I am so upset! I just want to thank everyone for their help! There are alot of nice people on this site!

My husband went back today and apparently they might not allow metal detectors there! Now I don't know what to do! I am so upset! I just want to thank everyone for their help! There are alot of nice people on this site!

From what I have seen places that don't allow it usual make exceptions if you are looking for a particular item that has been lost ...

maybe a probe would work..

Just a thought...
Maybe just a water/probe detector would work.

"I was standing in about knee high water..."
"I will pay whatever I need to..."

For about $150-$175, a Vibra 580 probe, Vibra Quatic 2, or Vibra 730 Dectector might work. Less obvious, easier to use and cost less to use than a regular metal detector.

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/vibra/vibra_580_buy.htm
http://www.kellycodetectors.com/vibra/vibra_quatic_buy.htm
http://www.kellycodetectors.com/vibra/vibra_730.htm

Dusty Eagle

Thank you! That sounds like a good idea! I am going to go to Kellyco tomorrow! Thanks again for all you help! I really do appreciate it!

So I rented a waterproof detector today from kellyco and tried to find my ring, but I did not have any luck. :( A very nice guy, Thomas Sawyer, came to help me today. He even stayed after I had to leave! I just want to thank everyone on here again for all their help! All of you are very much appreciated! Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom