Now this is how December is supposed to start!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Silver in every Box! :dingding::dingding:

KT picked up His Royal 5 Boxes a day early because today He had cataract surgery on His Royal Left Eye....tomorrow will see how good the Royal Surgeon did! Anywho, His Majesty ripped 4 boxes yesterday and after returning to the Castle from the Surgical Center, finished off the last box!

Here is the count and amount, box by box!

Box 1 - 1 40% Ag Ken, 1 87 Ken.

Box 2 - 4 40% Ag Kens, 1 Proof

Box 3 - 1 40% Ag Ken, 1 1936 King George V large penny

Box 4 - 1 Ben, 1 64 Ken, 5 40% Ag Kens

Box 5 - 6 40% Ag Kens

Total - 2 90% Ag halves, 13 40% Ag Kens, 1 Proof, 1 87, and 1 Brit large penny!

As this was taking place, KT was wondering if these boxes were perhaps Christmas gifts from Loomis to His Majesty! :D:D

Some heavy additions to KT's already 11 months of effort, thanks to a bit of perseverance, luck, and those sweet dumpers who keep dumping their silver without realizing what they are doing! :laughing::laughing:

Now to the ever important pictures! Best of luck to all in the Forum this coming week!

Attachments

• CRH 12 05 2019 1 Ben 1 64 Ken.jpg
    CRH 12 05 2019 1 Ben 1 64 Ken.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 595
  • CRH 12 05 2019 13 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 12 05 2019 13 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 604
  • CRH 12 05 2019 1 Proof.JPG
    CRH 12 05 2019 1 Proof.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 605
  • CRH 12 05 2019 1 87 Ken.JPG
    CRH 12 05 2019 1 87 Ken.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 593
  • CRH 12 05 2019 1 George V 1936 large penny.JPG
    CRH 12 05 2019 1 George V 1936 large penny.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 570
Last edited:
Congratulations your Highness !The peasants are paying homage to the King without even knowing it . That is why they will always remain peasants .Best of luck with the unveiling tomorrow . I'm sure the royal surgeon has done a good job .After all we know how Kings deal with failure .The Royal executioner is presently at his grindstone .

Congratulations your Highness !The peasants are paying homage to the King without even knowing it . That is why they will always remain peasants .Best of luck with the unveiling tomorrow . I'm sure the royal surgeon has done a good job .After all we know how Kings deal with failure .The Royal executioner is presently at his grindstone .

KT has already had to deal with 1 mistake by the recovery room nurse. She gave KT the wrong coupon for one of His Majesty's eye drops, so KT will make some phone calls tomorrow morning! This must be straightened out or a peon's head may roll! :p

And yes, in general the peasants are very kind to ol' KingTotsalot this time of year....very giving. :D:D

Man KT, you done well! Congrats!

Royal Thanks, GroundSweeper...Reckon it is the luck of the draw, but it seems like CRH silver picks up this time of year as folks empty out their coin savings jars in prep for Christmas spending! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

An early Christmas offering indeed ! Nice haul your majesty.

Royal Thank you, Chuck B, glad to have you pop in and leave a comment!

Congrats on the nice start to December. You did quite well this week. Best of luck with your eyes, let us know how it went.

Thanks Junkminer, yep a pretty fair start! Well, got the cover off this morning at 10 am, man is everything bright and brilliant! As KT is typing this He is wearing some dark sun glasses and can see very well. His Majesty opted for long distance implants so He does not have to wear glasses to hunt, drive the Chariot, etc., but will get some readers when working on computer and when reading. So far so good. Did have one scare tho last night. Woke up and thought for a second a giant hairy spider was on my left eye! :laughing::laughing: Of course it was only the eye cup KT has to wear every night, but they over did on the tape and since it stretched across most of my face, when KT yawned, it felt like something had His Majesty!!! :lol:

KT has to wear that darned cup for another 6 nights, but with a little less tape, He should have no more spider dreams! :lol::lol::yes:

Sounds like things are going great your Royal Highness , glad to hear that !

:D:D:D KT is sitting here watching TV without his glasses. First time since KT was 6 years old to not wear glasses! This afternoon the day was so nice and the weather was fantastic, so KT donned His Royal Riding Gear, put on a new pair of Special Ops tan lensed sunglasses and the tinted visor on the Royal Helmet, and ran an errand. Just a perfect combination of tint for riding on the Royal Scooter! KT will be excited to get the right eye done in a couple of weeks.

Your Royal Majesty... I, a humble detecting peasant, am grateful to be allowed to express my supreme happiness and satisfaction in the success of His Kingship in adding more Silvers to the Royal Treasury!

Alas, being but a poor peasant, with nary a shilling or franc to rub together, I went to the local treasury here in Montana and purchased 50 rolls of pennies, in order to pursue the elusive wheatie. To my dismay, in 2500 coins, only 5 of the desirable wheat back pennies were recovered. Such is my fate in life... and again, congratulations to His Majesty on finding truly precious coins in your Royal Boxes!

Your Royal Majesty... I, a humble detecting peasant, am grateful to be allowed to express my supreme happiness and satisfaction in the success of His Kingship in adding more Silvers to the Royal Treasury!

Alas, being but a poor peasant, with nary a shilling or franc to rub together, I went to the local treasury here in Montana and purchased 50 rolls of pennies, in order to pursue the elusive wheatie. To my dismay, in 2500 coins, only 5 of the desirable wheat back pennies were recovered. Such is my fate in life... and again, congratulations to His Majesty on finding truly precious coins in your Royal Boxes!

Thus it is, that is how one starts in this CRH branch of the hobby. It warmed olde KT's Royal Heart to read that you have tried CRHing, and had some success. Perhaps as your CRH efforts continue, you will have better luck. KT would do pennies also, but due to the eyes, and not liking to squint, KT has to stick to half dollars....big coins..big dates. Feel free to post your finds in this CRH section, as His Majesty always enjoys reading others efforts! :D:D

No one can help being born into their situation, KT is just grateful He was born into Royalty and just working to be the best King of His Domain!

Sounds like things are going great your Royal Highness , glad to hear that !

The Queen has graced KT by administering the required eye drops at the appointed times. And rather than wear that silly eye cup every night for a week, KT slept last night wearing His Royal Motorcycle Goggles, much more comfortable and no sticky tape. Dr. told His Majesty the sole purpose of the eye cover was to keep from accidentally sticking His finger in His eye.....goggles do that just as well as that cup. Dr. is concerned about eye infection, that is why the drops and eye cover.

The King is wise , no eyecup
but biker"s goggles for the follow up
without any tape he'll get by
no finger shall poke his royal eye
The King will not look like a fool
With his Biker's goggles he'll be looking cool
His loving Queen rules by his side
Her King fills her with so much pride
Hail also the Queen she's the tops
as she lovingly administers the magic drops
The kingdom is safe when the King is healthy
long live the King may he keep getting wealthy !

The King is wise , no eyecup
but biker"s goggles for the follow up
without any tape he'll get by
no finger shall poke his royal eye
The King will not look like a fool
With his Biker's goggles he'll be looking cool
His loving Queen rules by his side
Her King fills her with so much pride
Hail also the Queen she's the tops
as she lovingly administers the magic drops
The kingdom is safe when the King is healthy
long live the King may he keep getting wealthy !

:jawdrop::wow2::wow2: ye Royal Poet hath out done himself!! :hi5:

Very nice score KT👍
That will add som good weight to the royal treasure chest .

You may want to start work on a few walls for defense around maybe the swings and teeter totters 🤔. Maybe if you can afford a few henchmen I would say a few 6th graders that have been held back a year or two would be the best bang for the buck 😎
HH
,Dew

Very nice score KT👍
That will add som good weight to the royal treasure chest .

You may want to start work on a few walls for defense around maybe the swings and teeter totters 🤔. Maybe if you can afford a few henchmen I would say a few 6th graders that have been held back a year or two would be the best bang for the buck 😎
HH
,Dew

Your Highness , I would beg thee to consider Knighting the honorable Dewsweeper and making him our Secretary of Defense . He appears to be a skillful tactician and the possessor of a superior military mind . The idea of hiring low cost elementary school mercenaries is sheer brilliance !

Back
Top Bottom