ENDED Coin Ring Contest- win a Silver coin ring! Contest closes for guesses Saturday august 8th 2020 at 11:59 pm

Attachments

• 1435E896-605E-41F1-8D3D-A6C011B076BA.jpg
    1435E896-605E-41F1-8D3D-A6C011B076BA.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 935
Okay. This is fun. I was going to say 362 but then I noticed that someone had said 361 and I didn't want it to seem like I was going all "The Price is Right" on them.....so...I thought about adding a few....or deducting a few.....and finally decided to stick with my original guess of 362....

Good Luck to every one ....but mostly to me !!!

Getting close to the end of this contest guys. I gotta say It has been fun, looking at the guesses coming in, and surprised to see how close you got right off the bat. Thinking I will do another one soon. This contest will end at 11:59 pm tonight Eastern Standard time. Good luck!

My guess is 432.

Thank you! This is a neat contest, and the handmade, custom-sized coin ring is a great prize. :thumbsup:

This contest is over!
Thanks to everyone that participated in this contest. And I just want to say,
I sure am glad Roscoe didn’t win this thing!…sure would a been tough making a ring for that little fellow.

So this contest started off with Ice Scratcher guessing 427, and I thought, man! we’re gonna have a winner in no time at all here! Then Stiffwrist and WolfDog went with a guess of 418, I was thinking OK, looks like I’m gonna have to make two rings for these guy's, but then along comes Fishnnut with a guess of 416, and MTtrasherdigger with a 414 very, very close, still two ring numbers. See how much fun this is, from my side of the contest!? By now, you probably figured out who won this thing, with the guess of 415……and I’m a little worried here cause I’ve only been doing coin rings for a little under a year, and the person who won the contest, is a…….. Professional Silversmith!!!, are you kidding me!!! I’m making a ring for a pro who has probably been doing Silversmithing for 45 years and can probably make rings with his eyes closed!? Of course you all know who I am talking about, right? “Silversmith45”, congratulations on the win buddy, and I just want to say,…please, please, please! take it easy on me, when you get your price……Ok? Pm me with your address and ring size buddy, thanks.

Hell since no one else is..

I'll gladly say it again...

Thanks for the contest!!

Big congrats to Silversmith on the win!

Back
Top Bottom