ENDED Coin Ring Contest- win a Silver coin ring! Contest closes for guesses Saturday august 8th 2020 at 11:59 pm

Sorry, but one question, for clarification:
Your parents ages are 72 and 73, and we are guessing the ages of the grandkids, or you and your wife are 72 and 73?
Thanks

I had to read that a few times too! I'm quite certain it is the ages (collectively) of his 9 children between the two blended parents, namely, him and his wife. He gave us a clue by including him and his wife's ages. He adds that the ages of him and his wife will not be included. Thats the phrase that had me second guessing it. I think he is just pointing out to not include his and the wife's ages.

"Simple rules, guess the ages of all my kids put together, we are a blended family of 9 kids.
One clue: Wife and I are 72 and 73 and they will not be included in the guess."

Simple rules, guess the ages of all my kids put together, we are a blended family of 9 kids.
One clue: Wife and I are 72 and 73 and our ages will not be included in the guess.

Contest closes for guesses Saturday August the 8th 2020 at 11:59 pm.

1. Only one guess per member. Duplicates are OK. If I have 2 winners I will make 2 rings,
If we have no winner, the one closest to the correct guess wins.

2. No editing of guesses. (Note- you can quick edit your guess for a minute or so after posting without it being stamped as edited. If it is stamped edited, it is invalid)

3. I reserve the right to clarify the rules as needed if I forgot something!

4. Winner will be sent one coin ring made by me.

6. After I receive ring size from the winner, or winners, ring will be made out of a Silver Quarter or Half Dollar, Depending on ring size.
7. If you don’t know your ring size, you can go to a jewelry store and get sized. I can do a size 4 to 15, anything above 15 makes the ring too thin.
thanks for the game I say 443

Back
Top Bottom