Do you hafta return a find???

beeryboats

I had my AT Pro out in our "yard" for the first time. Yard is in quotes as we have a massive yard, aka private grass runway. I found something that I'm sure belongs to my neighbor. I texted him a photo and he responded, "hell yes that's mine!". So I'm pretty sure it's his. But he didn't really sound like he wanted it back. My question is, do I really have to return it to him?

Even with the Blue laws here, all I find is ^$%% bottle caps!!! Even in my own yard. And not even my brand. Just call me "bottle cap" from now on!

Attachments

• yardfind.jpg
    yardfind.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 805
He will not drink anything else except Miller Lite. Unless it's Sunday and you can't buy beer. Then he'll come begging for anything I have in the 'fridge. Although there is still a six pack of Coors Light that has been safe for a loonngg time in my beer fridge.

And check out the Avatar! I told you I'd have to change it. That's all I seem to find. But I'm getting damn good at it!

He will not drink anything else except Miller Lite. Unless it's Sunday and you can't buy beer. Then he'll come begging for anything I have in the 'fridge. Although there is still a six pack of Coors Light that has been safe for a loonngg time in my beer fridge.

And check out the Avatar! I told you I'd have to change it. That's all I seem to find. But I'm getting damn good at it!

If it's between Miller Lite and, especially Coors Light...you best believe I'm grabbing a Miller. Any beer works for the cotton mouth though if there's nothing else. Coors bites IMPO. martin

My favorite beer is an open one......
But if I'm gonna have to buy......it WON'T be a Miller Lite!
No apology extended, either. Bllllaaaahhh!!!

HH y'all.

Frank

So logic would dictate that if the item is worth more than $100 it must be returned.

So if it is worth less than $100 then it should be not returned, Right?

My favorite beer is an open one......
But if I'm gonna have to buy......it WON'T be a Miller Lite!
No apology extended, either. Bllllaaaahhh!!!

HH y'all.

Frank

No S***! Miller beer made me quit drinking in 1987:lol:

If it's between Miller Lite and, especially Coors Light...you best believe I'm grabbing a Miller. Any beer works for the cotton mouth though if there's nothing else. Coors bites IMPO. martin

In Colorado, the home of cotton mouth and Coors, Pabst Blue Ribbon in the can is the choice of champions.

Back
Top Bottom