Assorted Goodies with Some old Silver!

JackalopeZL1

Elite Member
Hi Guys, I got a permission out at a beautiful 1885 house today and invited my Friends. We figured this place had been hunted before but I would never pass on a chance at a place like this.

I ended up finding a 1964 rosie, I silver necklace charm with I think a opal, I Chinese Enamel Ball bead and a few wheats. But the 2 neatest finds were found by my Buddies.

Chad found a 1867s seated Dime and a few wheats, Only 140,000 minted on the dime.. Then My buddy Dan found a really cool Enamel Bell with initials and a date enameled on to it. Really neat item. He gave it to the owner and he is going to use it as a xmas tree ornament.. Had a great day detecting and I am glad we pulled a few goodies out of there. HH All :)

Attachments

• ball small.jpg
    ball small.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 488
  • Na=ecklace small.jpg
    Na=ecklace small.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 417
  • seated small 2.jpg
    seated small 2.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 420
  • 20180211_161847.jpg
    20180211_161847.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 418
  • all small.jpg
    all small.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 418
Nice finds but when I looked at your pics I think lady liberty must’ve been on a break, she was sitting down. I’ve never dug one like that so I refuse to believe they exist. LOL great finds for sure.

Hi Guys, I got a permission out at a beautiful 1885 house today and invited my Friends. We figured this place had been hunted before but I would never pass on a chance at a place like this.

I ended up finding a 1964 rosie, I silver necklace charm with I think a opal, I Chinese Enamel Ball bead and a few wheats. But the 2 neatest finds were found by my Buddies.

Chad found a 1867s seated Dime and a few wheats, Only 140,000 minted on the dime.. Then My buddy Dan found a really cool Enamel Bell with initials and a date enameled on to it. Really neat item. He gave it to the owner and he is going to use it as a xmas tree ornament.. Had a great day detecting and I am glad we pulled a few goodies out of there. HH All :)
WOW, how fun was that trip. Great finds, thanks for sharing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom