Went Searching for another Lost Wedding Ring, didn't find it but Found This Ring

SEmer1969

Long story short, I went searching for a lost wedding ring in Foster City (see lost and found for the whole story). I didn't find her ring (which really bothers me as I hate not getting that rush of success), but I did find this ring a few inches under which came out looking as if it were new even though it was a good 3 inches under the soil. Also a handful of change to boot and some of the strangest keys/key chain I've ever found :laughing:

PS - For those in the near vicinity of Foster City, please PM me and hopefully we can get her back her ring!

Thanks, Stephen

Attachments

• FosterCityring1.JPG
    FosterCityring1.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 805
  • fostercityring2.JPG
    fostercityring2.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 830
congrats on finding A ring, even if it wasn't the one you were looking for. You didn't say what kind of metal it is though. Silver, gold, plat., steel? Good luck on future hunts. : )

Ring Metal

The ring turned out to be Tungsten Carbide. I guess there's quite a few people who have switched to it for Wedding Rings due to the Price of Gold as well as the toughness of Tungsten Steel in regards to not scratching or bending. Pretty Ring though!

Stephen

Back
Top Bottom