• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

So Cal Silvers #62-66, Some Sterling, And My Second Large Cent Of The Year

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some finds from the last few hunts. Finding detecting time has been a struggle with coaching my sons little league team but I am loving that. My girl friend is coming into town in a couple weeks and I am looking forward to detecting with her for the first time.

My finds include 5 silver coins, a bunch of wheat pennies, a sterling cross, a sterling/10k ring, a buff, and my first Canadian large cent from 1918. I have now found a U.S. and Canadian large cent this year so I am happy.

Jason

Attachments

• IMG_4167.jpg
    IMG_4167.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 336
Another super report Jason. Congrats on the Silver's, the Wheat's, the Sterling and all the rest. The Canadian Large Cent is special and one that is still on my list to dig. I understand not having the time as its my biggest problem of late. If you happen to see Dan in your travels say hello for me. Trapper

Another super report Jason. Congrats on the Silver's, the Wheat's, the Sterling and all the rest. The Canadian Large Cent is special and one that is still on my list to dig. I understand not having the time as its my biggest problem of late. If you happen to see Dan in your travels say hello for me. Trapper

Thanks Trapper! I hope you find that Canadian large cent soon. I talked to Dan a couple weeks ago and his body is still not up to do any detecting. He has been doing a lot of fishing. I will say hi from you.

That sterling/10K ring is sweet...congrats Jason on the silvers, sterling cross, Canadian Largie, Buffalo and the rest...fine digging as always!

Those canadian large cents are pretty coins. And they are always heart-stoppers, doh ! Nice pix .

Nice finds as usual Jam! I found my first Canada LC this year as well. Really Nice Coins. My was a Queen Vic.

That sterling/10K ring is sweet...congrats Jason on the silvers, sterling cross, Canadian Largie, Buffalo and the rest...fine digging as always!
Thanks Bruce
Those canadian large cents are pretty coins. And they are always heart-stoppers, doh ! Nice pix .
Thanks Tom! Yes they are nice coins. I thought I had a token when I first found it.
Nice finds Jam, WTG and congratulations.
Thanks Jerr!
Nice finds as usual Jam! I found my first Canada LC this year as well. Really Nice Coins. My was a Queen Vic.
Thanks and I remember you LC it was a nice one.

Awesome finds Jason! I agree the reverse on the Canadian large cent is pretty cool looking, congrats!
Thanks Jeff!

Nice finds - I love the reverse of those Canadian Large Cents.
Me too, classic and simple design.

Awesome finds Jam! I love those old Canadian large cents!
Thanks bud!

Great hunt. Just great !
Thanks!
Awesome finds!!!
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom