Platinum returned to owner

kazacomy

I've been busy hunting a new spot that is producing some good targets recently to which i plan on sharing when I take a break from digging. I wanted to share a quick story of my first lost/found and returned item... It's not what you would normally expect.

I was swinging my way to a hot spot on the property I'm working over and came across a credit card! In the words of the nugget I eye balled this find. On an off chance I found one person in my area with a matching name etc and sent them a message.

I figured that she would have a question or two and tell me that it was already canceled but it was not. She asked if she could come pick it up and I agreed. We met in a mutually agreeable public place. During the short exchange she gave me a 20$ reward! So I bought a new set of digging gloves and had a few bucks left over to buy myself a soda.

It's not a ring return (I've yet to have one of those yet) but I'm working on that next. Same site I dug what looks to be a 1916 class ring. That post will come later when the silver gets done soaking and cleaned up.

Attachments

• rps20180204_112452.jpg
    rps20180204_112452.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 732
  • rps20180204_112531.jpg
    rps20180204_112531.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 712
:laughing:

It is made of some sort of metal... maybe stainless. It's heavy for some "plastic".

Was browsing craigslist this weekend and found someone who had lost some keys on the same site so I might go take a walkabout later today and see if I can't eyeball them too.

"words of the nugget" :laughing:

Very cool find, and great job on the return! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom