ENDED And the winner is!, guesses end September 13th 2020 at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time

Way to go Digger!

Congrats on the win!!

Great contest and cool prize for sure..

Thanks for the fun!!

Holy frijoles Batman...I scored bigtime!

After years of using my birth date in lotteries and contests like these I finally won one!
Always wanted a coin ring but that carved ring looks interesting.
I will pick one, figure out which finger and what size and let you know.

Thanks so much for the contest and even more for the great prize.
It will be enjoyed!

Last edited:
Big, shiny CONGRATS to Digger27! Glad it was your birthday numbers that won, instead of just a random guess. :yes:

Thank you again, BuscaPlata! Your generosity equals your offspring count!

Big, shiny CONGRATS to Digger27! Glad it was your birthday numbers that won, instead of just a random guess. :yes:

Thank you again, BuscaPlata! Your generosity equals your offspring count!

I know, right?
In 2004 I lived here in Bama but visited family in Fla. and bought 10 weeks of Fla. Lottery tickets since Alabama didn't have, and still doesn't have, any lotteries.
No Powerball or anything like that, just 6 numbers, $1 per ticket
Used those same numbers, my brothers birth date numbers and our ages at the time.
Got 5 out of 6, won a record $9,250...high for a 5 number hit because of the winning pool winners.
The only other time I can remember winning anything using these numbers.
After collecting on my next visit and taxes taken out escaped with $6,600.
One more correct number I would have won $4.5 million.

That money is long gone but this ring I will keep forever.

Big congrats, Digger27! Cool that your b-day numbers got you to the winning total!

Turns out my guess was almost perfect...if BP’s Great Grand Kids were all still in the womb :lol: Thanks again for the fun, BuscaPlata!

Big congrats, Digger27! Cool that your b-day numbers got you to the winning total!

Turns out my guess was almost perfect...if BP’s Great Grand Kids were all still in the womb :lol: Thanks again for the fun, BuscaPlata!

:lol: Your welcome, I will do one more around December, better luck next time buddy.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 933
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 919
Back
Top Bottom