Fellow Lost My Stuff Group members in NJ

mortarman

Forum Supporter
If any of the New Jersey forum members are also members of the Lost my stuff group, I like to talk about maybe getting together when there is a need to hunt for a lost item. I feel one should never go to a report location alone. Especially if it's at a private location. Plus there is strength in numbers when trying to find something. Just a thought.
Also if anyone reading this doesn't know about this great group you should check it out at www.lostmystuff.net. We help people find stuff for free! :D

If any of the New Jersey forum members are also members of the Lost my stuff group, I like to talk about maybe getting together when there is a need to hunt for a lost item. I feel one should never go to a report location alone. Especially if it's at a private location. Plus there is strength in numbers when trying to find something. Just a thought.
Also if anyone reading this doesn't know about this great group you should check it out at www.lostmystuff.net. We help people find stuff for free! :D

This should be applied to ALL STATES!!

Great idea mortarman.

Maybe there is a way to contact the LEADERS and have this placed
into the By - Laws.

Or at least mention with every report.

This should be applied to ALL STATES!!

Great idea mortarman.

Maybe there is a way to contact the LEADERS and have this placed
into the By - Laws.

Or at least mention with every report.

There is a section on the website titled safety. It is mentioned in there. Just common sense really. But you're right, it should be reminded over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom