Two Tokens for Sister Sarah

Diggum

Elite Member
Went to what I'm now referring to as my honey hole (three seateds, wheaties, and tokens), and pulled another couple of tokens out of the ground. Woohoo! The awesome thing is that this place is pounded! It's worked over regularly, but there are still goodies to be found!

Attachments

• 20190519_205824.jpg
    20190519_205824.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 452
  • 20190519_205806.jpg
    20190519_205806.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 470
  • 20190519_205908.jpg
    20190519_205908.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 462
  • 20190519_205923.jpg
    20190519_205923.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:
Amazing tokens Diggum. Just amazing!!!!!

Incredible! Are you going to make a display of the finds from that spot?

Man. :wow: just amazing....

Isn't that the second "The Exchange" token you've dug? If I recall correctly, this one is in much better shape than the previous one. Nice!

Amazing tokens Diggum. Just amazing!!!!!

Incredible! Are you going to make a display of the finds from that spot?

Man. :wow: just amazing....
Thanks, GS! I plan to contact the local museum and see if they are interested. If not, then yes, a display dedicated to this site will be in the works!
Isn't that the second "The Exchange" token you've dug? If I recall correctly, this one is in much better shape than the previous one. Nice!
Good memory! Yes, I found a similar one, and this one is in MUCH better shape. I was surprised at the condition of it, when it came out of the ground.
Very nice tokens. Congrats.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Thank you!

Awesome assortment of goodies, congrats!
Merci, cellrdwellr!
Great saves:D
You can research them here and add them if they are not already listed!

http://tokencatalog.com/
Thanks for the link! I'll look them up. I'm curious about the one with the numbers on the back. Seems like that means it's serialized, and based on other examples I've seen, this would be a lower number.
Thanks!
Very cool finds! Congrats! I'm llearning to appreciate tokens more lately.
There's a lot to appreciate! Haha! Quite a variety of tokens out there, from fractional tax tokens to ride tokens to trade and drink tokens... I'm chuffed that I've found a couple with my home town name on them! Love that local history!
The "Honey Hole " has earned the title. Congrats on two more Tokens from that site. Trapper
Thank you, jack&jill! It's treated me well, for sure. I am certain there's a lot more there, to find. I'll get at it, again, this week! :yes:

Great find Diggum!!

Tim, aka tulartokens, know lots about California tokens. Hope he sees this!

I love tokens! Very nice, old finds! I bet there's more to be had there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Thanks, TundraPlugger! I think I've found six, so far, at this site. I hope to find more!
Great find Diggum!!

Tim, aka tulartokens, know lots about California tokens. Hope he sees this!

Thanks, SeabeeRon! I'd welcome his input! I'll be looking through tokencatalog.com to see what I can find, though, as well...

Back
Top Bottom