A ring in the dirt!

Cool ring but can I see your work table and vice?thanks

Sadly, I really don't have a workbench space that I can really use. It's covered with a whole lot of miscellaneous junk that restricts the work space, so my dining table substitutes when necessary. The vise was from my dad who had a whole lot of hobby interests. I don't know where he got it or how much it was, but it's pretty versatile and pretty cool.

Attachments

• vise picture.jpg
    vise picture.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 80
Sadly, I really don't have a workbench space that I can really use. It's covered with a whole lot of miscellaneous junk that restricts the work space, so my dining table substitutes when necessary. The vise was from my dad who had a whole lot of hobby interests. I don't know where he got it or how much it was, but it's pretty versatile and pretty cool.
I bought mine at Harbor Freight and it has a magnifying glass attached. They are pretty cheap. They are used to hold wires while soldering.

Cliff

That right there is the kind of find that really makes my day! I don't come across Spanish reales, dubloons, Cartier, or big diamonds too often around here, so a nice chunky sterling ring is TREASURE!

Nice ring! Always love seeing silver in the hole! Congrats!

Thanks, there's really nothing else quite like it. People who don't detect just don't understand what a thrill it is. Keeps us coming back.

Nice one, congrats!

Thank you.

I bought mine at Harbor Freight and it has a magnifying glass attached. They are pretty cheap. They are used to hold wires while soldering.

Cliff

Thanks for the information. Very useful device.

That is a very nice looking Sterling Ring. Congrats on a great find. Trapper

Thanks. It really is pretty good looking. The stone is in perfect condition too. No dings or chips.

Congrats on your cool ring !

Thank you.

That right there is the kind of find that really makes my day! I don't come across Spanish reales, dubloons, Cartier, or big diamonds too often around here, so a nice chunky sterling ring is TREASURE!

Yeah, don't get to chase the really special stuff too much around here. The history doesn't run that deep, and the water's too cold most of the time to really draw the kind of crowds it takes to produce volumes of lost goodies. Thanks for looking.

Nice find!

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom