Favorite Field Keeps Giving

Burbank Bob

Forum Supporter
Had about 45 min before I had to start working this morning so I hit my "hunted out" school yard and tot lot where I have competition now.

I would still be there popping quarters if I did not have work to do. Got to be some rings in that field too. Too many targets not enough time.

I pulled a 3 quarter spill from a spot I KNOW was dug recently. Guy obviously has no clue how to use his detector and that's ok with me as he was the one digging the monster holes.

About $5 for 45 min.. not bad and there is plenty more there when I have time. This was from just two passes on the sidelines of the field.

I love those Sac dollars. Wish we would do away with the $1 bill and carry nothing but dollar coins..... :yes:

Attachments

• photo (14).jpg
    photo (14).jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 295
Your way ahead

Sounds like your beating the other guy and thats good. You had a very good outing. The other guy leaving the holes is not so good. I hope you catch up to him and show him the error of his ways. WTG

Sounds like your beating the other guy and thats good. You had a very good outing. The other guy leaving the holes is not so good. I hope you catch up to him and show him the error of his ways. WTG

First time I see the bonehead I will do just that. No big holes today, he has gotten better, but he can't find squat. :roll:

Had about 45 min before I had to start working this morning so I hit my "hunted out" school yard and tot lot where I have competition now.

I would still be there popping quarters if I did not have work to do. Got to be some rings in that field too. Too many targets not enough time.

I pulled a 3 quarter spill from a spot I KNOW was dug recently. Guy obviously has no clue how to use his detector and that's ok with me as he was the one digging the monster holes.

About $5 for 45 min.. not bad and there is plenty more there when I have time. This was from just two passes on the sidelines of the field.

I love those Sac dollars. Wish we would do away with the $1 bill and carry nothing but dollar coins..... :yes:

BEAUTIFUL COINS:good:

Have you decided which MD you'll get?

I sold the Ace and the Sov GT. I've got GStout's AT PRO hijacked right now and can say that it is great for any land based machine I might afford.

We will be living in the Yucatan (Playa del Carmen) for most of the year in about 3 years and what I really want then is a water machine like a converted SE PRO (ala Max) or an Excal, but I just don't get to the beach enough now to buy one.

SO... most like will buy an AT Pro for now... understand it, like it, can take it to the beach if I want too.. will definitly have to get a small coil for tot lots as even at really low sens you can't get as near the equip as you could with an Ace 250. Too much juice for that!

Back
Top Bottom