• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

.....hey, with those students it looks like it needs to be made simple !

Looks like Grumpa started teaching auto shop made simple :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_auto_shop_class.jpg

Bagelbites is over in the Philippines right now , wonder if he will try the Balut eggs while there , I have never tried them my self . Hope Baglebites is having a great time and will post some pictures on his return home. Here is a video of a guy trying balut ,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRnR3s17NyE

Interesting video , Thanks , Dave . My stomach got a bit queasy watching it though .

I get the feeling the guy in the video won't be trying them again .

All of a sudden I've got a hankering for a little mango juice now .

balut eating video

Interesting video , Thanks , Dave . My stomach got a bit queasy watching it though .

I think they have made the contestants eat them before on Survivor a food challenge .

balut video

If you enjoyed that ,here are some good photos of them. https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=balut+eggs+philippines&qpvt=balut+eggs+philippines&FORM=IGRE curious to find out if Baglebites try it while over there on his adventure.

Philippines foods

:awwman: , Dave , I think I'm gonna be sick ! The thought of one of those on a Bagel doesn't help much either . :no:

If Bagelbites can eat one of those, he is truly a man to be feared !

I think he wanted to experience all the local foods over there , I left a message on his visitor page asking if he has tried it yet. I think Ken Ward (dirtyknees) has tried it before. Most of the guys I have seen eating it over there quickly wash it down with a Philippines beer.

:awwman: , Dave , I think I'm gonna be sick ! The thought of one of those on a Bagel doesn't help much either . :no:

If Bagelbites can eat one of those, he is truly a man to be feared !

……..maybe if you put a LOT of ketchup on it ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Ken_with_balut_and_ketchup.jpg

I've always heard, "Don't force it, get a bigger hammer" but I guess a bigger screwdriver is the same thing. :lol:

……..hey, could also come in handy for coin-popping when the coins are really deep :lol:

Back
Top Bottom