• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Volunteer detectorists in each state.

I will help out in the Northern Colorado Area.

This is a very good idea wolf-n-wa! I think you may be on to something that could really bolster our addiction...uhh I mean hobby.

Keep Swing'in
Jack

I will help out in the Northern Colorado Area.

This is a very good idea wolf-n-wa! I think you may be on to something that could really bolster our addiction...uhh I mean hobby.

Keep Swing'in
Jack

I think that is called "enabling"!:D Thanks for getting this going Wolf!!:yes:

Helping out

Wolf I'll have your back up here in Mount Vernon. Even tho I'm new, I just received my new TDI & pistol probe PP & will be itching to use it any chance I can.

Happy to Help in Bethel, CT 06801

Sounds like a great idea!

I always tell people I have a metal detector if they lose anything. I've answered the request for someone's wedding ring and a set of car keys so far.

Nick

North Central Tennessee Volunteering for duty. I have actually thought about running a add in the local swap -n- shop newspaper.ya know for example,I'll come look for your granny's lost wedding band and for payment try to hook me up with the neighbors across the road thats got the early to late 1800's farmhouse foundation on their property or there was some civil war troops camped out on your back 40 for a couple of days.if they can't i'll still look for granny's wedding band.Thats all i need in payment is places to feed the need to dig.....C-YA'LL.. Bobby

Back
Top Bottom