Late Jan Ring

Chuck B

Weather has not been great (cold/rainy) by me this year so far but I was able to get out late in Jan. I hit a soccer field I visited a lot in the fall. It was really cold and the wind was cutting right thru my clothes. I was finding mostly clad and some junk jewelry so I thought I'd head back home. As usual I keep my coil swinging on the way to my truck. I had a strong signal which I assumed was a quarter. I was surprised to find this ring, its pretty big and heavy for what I have found so far (as far as rings go). Once I got it cleaned I noticed the 925 stamp. I took it to a jeweler to get their take on it and they told me its gold plated silver with 9 white sapphires. I found it near one of the goals (there was a post on here a while back about targeting the best places to find rings - this was one of them). Anyway, thought I'd share. Can't wait for the weather to get better...

Attachments

• IMG_8280.jpg
    IMG_8280.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_8283.jpg
    IMG_8283.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 349
Weather has not been great (cold/rainy) by me this year so far but I was able to get out late in Jan. I hit a soccer field I visited a lot in the fall. It was really cold and the wind was cutting right thru my clothes. I was finding mostly clad and some junk jewelry so I thought I'd head back home. As usual I keep my coil swinging on the way to my truck. I had a strong signal which I assumed was a quarter. I was surprised to find this ring, its pretty big and heavy for what I have found so far (as far as rings go). Once I got it cleaned I noticed the 925 stamp. I took it to a jeweler to get their take on it and they told me its gold plated silver with 9 white sapphires. I found it near one of the goals (there was a post on here a while back about targeting the best places to find rings - this was one of them). Anyway, thought I'd share. Can't wait for the weather to get better...

I gasped. I literally gasped.

VERY nice ring! Love it, man... That would be one heck of a find, even if it is, just GP silver! Still a precious metal!

Back
Top Bottom