Beginners clad

aeds151

I have only ventured out with my Whites 6000 a few times. Today helped me get to know the machine after watching an old vhs video on it and hitting a school built in 1943. Nothing special but it made me feel good cherry picking signals and finding a few coins. I lost a quarter I guess while putting it in pouch. Time to put in some research to find an older place. I want to increase odds of finding the oldies.

de1c5cce514412a0230d30fa3cde7bc0.jpg
7185c9164a60638228580c1d9b00fd79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are doing the right thing by learning your machine. There is more videos on YouTube. Keep it up there's much more to find.

Good work on that clad take! Thanks for sharing your hunt with us. :grin:

Keep it up neighbor, the best is yet to come! Welcome to the addiction and we'll get together soon.

Good digging! If you can find deeper Lincoln pennies and clad dimes without digging tons of trash, then finding silver and older copper is just a matter of location, persistence, and a bit of luck. Not necessarily always in that order!

Good food for thought. I only dug the two pieces of trash to 21 coin ratio that day. Also, I found myself looking at my city differently now scanning places with grass, noticing when buildings were established and asking older folks like my barber and neighbors about town history. Trying to Build a network is key I believe for permissions.

The black box 6000 di pro was an excellent machine for its time. Very versatile. Some guys are even still using them to this day !

It will never look the same

Good food for thought. I only dug the two pieces of trash to 21 coin ratio that day. Also, I found myself looking at my city differently now scanning places with grass, noticing when buildings were established and asking older folks like my barber and neighbors about town history. Trying to Build a network is key I believe for permissions.

You are so right about how this hobby will change the way you look at your surroundings. Try to keep your eyes on the road when you drive past a old house or park.: laughing: You will find lots of information and encouragement on this site. Good luck and I cant wait to hear what you have to say when that first silver coin pops out of the ground. I was hooked when I found my first Merc dime. Good luck.

Funny you say that. The principle I got permission from said all I would find is drugs. Its where the bad kids go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom