I Got 2 Gold Rings Water Hunting Today!

John-Edmonton

Elite Member

Just a great day! The gold producing river is high, at about 7 feet too high. I spent most of the day at a nearby swimming hole. I was surprised to get a couple of gold rings.

I also dug up a vintage Matchbox Dinky toy, and got an ID on it from the bottom of it.

Got to love gold! I will take it in any size, shape or form.

Go Garrett!

Nice little truck and in really good shape for a dig. the rings, always nice! a nice clean man's ring.

John, i run an old AT Pro, so do you feel the max has that much better ability at gold rings? what mode and settings were you running if i may ask.

Nice little truck and in really good shape for a dig. the rings, always nice! a nice clean man's ring.

John, i run an old AT Pro, so do you feel the max has that much better ability at gold rings? what mode and settings were you running if i may ask.

The advantage of the MAX is the added depth in true all metal mode while still utilizing the iron audio and ID number. I don't know if the Pro would read the gold rings any better or worse then the MAX at shallower depth. What I can say for certain, that I have found many more rings and silver coins in the same places where I have used the Pro water hunting.

Back
Top Bottom