Weekend Tearout Hunt

milco

Elite Member
A weekend trip to the daughter and son-in-law’s in Minnesota left me time for one short hunt. I spotted this tearout and I was glad I had the gear along in my car. Really like the clay pipe bowl, an eyeball find. I thought there would be some oldies, but just one Rosie and four wheat cents were the keepers.

01.jpg
02.jpg

The pipe and lock are cool. My wife will not let me bring my gear on trips. Says, 'I'm here to visit, not play.'

The pipe and lock are cool. My wife will not let me bring my gear on trips. Says, 'I'm here to visit, not play.'

Usually the same for me, but I had "smuggled" the gear in my stow area of the vehicle. :D:D

The clay pipe bowl is really cool, as is the lock! A rosie and four wheats would make me very happy! Good hunt and good on ya for bringing the gear. My wife knows better than to try to restrict my activity but I am reasonable about it--I think :D I am planning a trip next month, cant wait, have a salt water beach to detect I hope and much older ground to explore.

Well done soldier! The covert gear transport, the opportunity zone identification, and the acquisition of multiple targets; some high-level...and all across state lines! Mission accomplished!

Nice job Milco!
Over the years, I have found about 25 clay pipe stems but never a bowl, until last month, I found my first ever:D
Coincidence???

Attachments

• 6-8-20 pipe bowl.jpg
    6-8-20 pipe bowl.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 386
Nice job Milco!
Over the years, I have found about 25 clay pipe stems but never a bowl, until last month, I found my first ever:D
Coincidence???

It's amazing how often clay pipe pieces show up in the dirt!

Back
Top Bottom